Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
By ordering from us, we ask you to agree to the following terms and conditions.
Deposits and Payments
1. We're sorry but all deposits for cakes, hampers, cupcake parties and classes are none refundable, but may be transferable on agreement with us.
2. Payments for our postal cake boxes can only be refunded if the box hasn't already been posted.
3. We hire out a variety of cake stands and deposits for these are to be made in cash and this cash is refunded to you on return of the stand in it's original condition.
4. Cake stands should be returned within 3 days of your wedding date or this may result in loss of deposit. We may need the stand for a wedding the following week!
5. Full payment must be received for all cakes prior to collection or delivery.
6. Payment can be made by bank transfer, PayPal or cash.
7. Wedding cake final payments must be received no later than 7 days before your wedding date.
8. Payments can be made in interest free instalments on agreement with us. Please discuss this with us at the consultation meeting.
Cancellations and Amendments
1. We try to be very fair as we realise that sometimes cancellations and amendments are unavoidable. If you do need to cancel or amend any details please give us as much notice as possible. Cancellations can be made providing we have not started to make any of the elements of your cake (this includes decorations) Unfortunately any deposits paid will not be refunded.
2. Should you need to re-arrange your wedding or party date, deposits can be transferred to the new date (providing we are available), but are none refundable.
3. In the very unlikely event that we need to cancel any of our services or cakes a full refund of any monies paid will be given.
4. Amendments can be made, again, providing we have enough notice and have not already started to make any of the decorations.
5. Please be aware that amendments may incur extra costs.
Please contact us - we will do our best to help!
Deliveries and Collections
1. Birthday and celebration cakes. We ask that you collect your birthday cakes from our address in Ossett. We will be as flexible as we can to accommodate the date and time you require.
2. Wedding cakes. We take care to deliver and set up your wedding cake on the day of your wedding but cannot accept responsibility for any damage or mishap at the venue.
3. We take photographs of your wedding cake at the venue and we use these on our social media pages and our website. If you are unhappy for us to post pictures of your cake please let us know at the consultation meeting.
4. Our postal cake boxes as specified on our website are sent by first class post within 2 days of ordering. We do not post on Friday, Saturday or Sunday as we would not like your treats to be sitting in the postal system for two days.
We can provide gluten, nut and dairy free and vegan cakes, however, even though we take extreme care, we bake all of the cakes in the same kitchen, so we cannot guarantee that there will be no slight traces of allergens.
We hope that you will be fully satisfied with your purchase from us but in the unlikely event that you are not, please get in touch with us within 24 hours if you have any concerns or complaints about any of our cakes and services. We will work with you to find an acceptable solution for us all.
We will not share or disclose any personal information about our customers to third party businesses and organisations. We will also store any customer's personal data, such as phone numbers and addresses in accordance with GDPR regulations
Our Hygiene Certificate and Public Liability Insurance